Pietra di Sole undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from this website, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Each form intended solely for Pietra di Sole limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and indicates in particular:
- What are the objectives of the collection of these data (purposes);
- If this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- Your IT rights and freedoms and how to exercise them with the French National Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on the website are processed according to secure protocols and allow Pietra di Sole to manage the requests received in its IT applications.
For any information or exercise of your Data Protection and Freedoms rights on the processing of personal data managed by Pietra di Sole, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- Through this contact form;
- Or by signed letter, accompanied by a copy of an identity document, to the following address, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer: Pietra di Sole, Porra, Route de PALOMBAGGIA, 20137 PORTO-VECCHIO.
When you browse our website, information may be recorded or read in your terminal, provided that you continue to browse it.
Therefore, you agree to the deposit and reading of cookies in order to analyze your browsing and allow us to measure the audience of our website, to share content of our website with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion.
Data Retention Period
Data retention period applicable according to the main procedures managed by Pietra di Sole.
The data retention period covers the retention period in active database and internal archives:
- For general information inquiry: 3 years, after closing the request.
- Booking Request: 3 years, after closing the request.